TODO: write after package is published
2. Create Wallet
- Click the Alephium extension wallet icon to open the extension wallet
- On the landing page, click the
- Enter the password to protect your wallet
- Done! Your wallet is created.
Now your wallet is empty without any assets. In the next step, let's transfer some ALPH to this wallet.
3. Transfer ALPH
- Click the
Transferbutton at the bottom of extension wallet's pop-up window
- Enter the amount of ALPH (e.g. 100) and recipient's address
- Now your have successfully transferred some ALPH to the recipient!
You can see the received ALPH in both the
Assets tab as well as the
Addresses tab as shown
4. Manage Addresses
You can see all the available addresses displayed as cards in the
Addresses tab, with information
such as their respective balances, groups and copiable string representation. You can also see
the latest transactions associated with this address displayed underneath the card as well.
+ icon on the top right corner brings you to the
New address page. Here a new
address can be created, either with the specified group or randomly generated group.
If you go back to the
Addresses tab and click the
Settings icon, you will see the
Address settings page where you can edit the name of the address.